* We will get 100 new trees. The City will recommend placement andvproperty owners will be contacted.
* Neighbors will vote on a plan for Highland Park at our August 19 meeting.
* There will be no July HNA meeting
* The HNA will be working the Festival Foods, Village Brat Barn on Sunday, June 23rd from 10:00 to about 3:00. If you would like to volunteer please contact Sue Bluske at 788-7658
* HNA will host a block party on August 8th from 5:30 -7:30. Location is Leonard Street from 28th to 29th Streets.
* The Hintgen School Garden is looking for summer volunteers. Please sign up at the link.
Please read June meeting minutes for more items and details.
If you are have general suggestions, questions, or concerns email HintgenNA@gmail.com
Hintgen NA will hold a fundraiser at the Village Festival Foods brat barn on Sunday, August 4. Please contact Sue Bluske at 788-7658 to sign up.
Hintgen School is seeking summer volunteers for the school garden. if you can help, please sign up at this link.
The Hintgen Neighborhood Association meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm at Good Shepard Lutheran Church (4141 Mormon Coulee Road)
Board: Co-Chair: Linda Bye, Co-Chair: Sue Bluske, Secretary: Denise Burns, Treasurer: Dave Schatzle
View our organizing documents: