Meeting started at 6:30 and adjourned at 7:17
Attendance: 10 and 2 guests
- The minutes to the previous meeting were approved.
- The Treasurer’s report: Beginning Balance $492.03 Activity none, ending balance $492.03. This has been approved.
- Park Committee – Dee Dee Burns discussed the outcome of the Park’s Committee meeting held on September 9th. She reviewed the layout at this meeting and what was incorporated in it. The committee accepted this general layout of the nature park that was voted in for the Highland Park upgrade in August. Dan Trussoni also spoke as to the cities roll in the upkeep of the park and the steps that the city will take to get the specs on all details of the design. When that is completed the entire project goes to the City Engineering Dept. for final approval. Then any changes that are needed will be re-addressed. Then the project is sent out for bids.
- A motion was made, seconded and all in favor of setting a dollar amount not to exceed for this part of the park project of $100,000.00. If the final bids come in more than this it needs to come back to the HNA before moving forward.
- New business – Linda Bye reported on the upcoming Mayor’s Neighborhood Conference on October 19th. HNA will provide a neighborhood update.
- Dave Schatzley has put in his resignation as Treasurer.
The next meeting will be October 21st, 6:30 – 7:30 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 4141 Mormon Coulee Rd, La Crosse. Use the Birch St entrance.
The Hintgen Neighborhood Association meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm at Good Shepard Lutheran Church (4141 Mormon Coulee Road)
Board: Co-Chair: Linda Bye, Co-Chair: Sue Bluske, Secretary: Denise Burns, Treasurer: Dave Schatzle
View our organizing documents: